Reader’s E-mail: Hi, We have a freehold property and the development it is on is managed by a management company, for which an annual fee is payable. Recent correspondence from the company indicated they would be seeking additional payments for unforeseen expenditure. Below is the latest response from them, does this make sense? Message from Management Company: “Unfortunately the… Read More »
- I am a Freeholder, why has my landlord sent me a Section 20B notice?
- I am a Housing Association Tenant, do I have to pay Service Charges?
- I can’t get back retention monies left with the buyer’s solicitor because my former Landlord is delaying issuing a finalised Major Works bill. What are my options?
- Major Works are planned for the ex-Council property I am buying but the Council will not provide any details. What can I do?
- Should I purchase a flat where the Ground Rent doubles every 10 years?