Reader’s Email: I am a tenant who is still with same housing ass, after 39 years.Why has my landlord started charging service charge. One my contract says no service charges, two i live in a street of 200 houses only three are social housing. Reply from Service Charge Dispute It is very common for Housing Associations to attempt… Read More »
- I am a Freeholder, why has my landlord sent me a Section 20B notice?
- I am a Housing Association Tenant, do I have to pay Service Charges?
- I can’t get back retention monies left with the buyer’s solicitor because my former Landlord is delaying issuing a finalised Major Works bill. What are my options?
- Major Works are planned for the ex-Council property I am buying but the Council will not provide any details. What can I do?
- Should I purchase a flat where the Ground Rent doubles every 10 years?